There are different ways to integrate with the RTLOC system, depending on your needs.
# Real-time device data
The position and sensor data for each device can be accessed in real-time in the following ways:
- Easy to understand, easy to integrate JSON format
- Pub/sub per topic type because of MQTT
- Most-complete API with zone information, events
- Access data over websocket from a browser (MQTT over websocket) or over TCP (MQTT over TCP) in a script or program
Cloud JSON over MQTT: Use your own broker to receive the above data
- Compact format, requiring some more decoding effort
- Includes raw data direct from the engine, no zone/event/race data
# Meta data
- Single device (tag / anchor) information can be read through the CLI or via Bluetooth (BLE).
# Custom firmware toolkit
- If you want to go low-level build your own firmware and run it next to ours using our